Blinker provides fast & simple object-to-object and broadcast
signaling for Python objects.
The core of Blinker is quite small but provides powerful features:
- a global registry of named signals
- anonymous signals
- custom name registries
- permanently or temporarily connected receivers
- automatically disconnected receivers via weak referencing
- sending arbitrary data payloads
- collecting return values from signal receivers
Python 2.4 or later. No other modules are required.
As of Blinker 0.8, Python 3.1 passes all tests except for weakly
binding to instance methods.
Blinker is provided under the MIT License.